Disclaimer of Liability
The information, software, products, and services included in or available through Alfa Infraprop Pvt. Ltd. may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Alfa Infraprop Pvt. Ltd. hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, services and related graphics, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, workmanlike effort, title and non-infringement.
All content related to Alfa Infraprop Pvt. Ltd.’s corporate and business activities, included on Alfa Infraprop Pvt. Ltd.’s site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips and software, is the exclusive property of Alfa Infraprop Pvt. Ltd., and is protected by applicable legislations concerning protection and preservation of intellectual property rights and international treaties relating thereto. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on this site is also the exclusive property of Alfa Infraprop Pvt. Ltd. and is protected by applicable laws as stated above. All software used on this site is the property of Alfa Infraprop Pvt Ltd or its software suppliers and are protected by Indian and international copyright laws. Any use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content on this site is strictly prohibited.
This site is created and controlled by Alfa Infraprop Pvt. Ltd. in Mumbai (India); as such the laws of India shall apply. Courts situated in Mumbai only shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of all the terms, conditions and disclaimers. Alfa Infraprop Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to make changes to the site and the terms, conditions and disclaimers.
ENVIRONMENT, HEALTH, SAFETY AND SUSTAINABILITY POLICY
ALFA INFRAPROP PVT.LTD. (together with all Joint Ventures and subsidiaries) engaged in the business of Power Generation is committed to high standards of Environmental, Health, Safety and Sustainability (EHS&S) performance.
We partner with our suppliers, service providers, and contractors to embrace EHS&S processes for improved performance. This policy is applicable to all Alfa employees, and contractors. They are expected to comply with the requirements stated in this policy.
To accomplish the above :
- We shall be Complying with the relevant and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
- We shall be striving to maximize operational efficiencies while minimizing our impact on the environment and utilize our resources in a judicial manner.
- We shall be committed for ensuring a safe and healthy work environment.
- We shall be actively taking steps to ensure there are No accidents or incidents.
- We shall be providing Safety SOPs to all at various locations and update the same in case of ant changes.
- We shall be displaying contact details of Critical persons and Agencies at all locations.
- We shall be Integrating environment, health, safety and sustainability aspects into the planning and decision making of business processes.
- We shall be Actively identifying and mitigating the environmental and health & safety risks which arise from our business operations, power distribution, installation and maintenance activities at all locations.
- We shall be Continually improving EHS&S performance through management systems, standard operating procedures, guidelines and deploying the necessary resources to achieve the same.
- We shall be Providing adequate training and capacity building to employees, contractors, partners to raise awareness on EHS&S.
- We shall be Periodically auditing our systems and processes to ensure continued conformance to the required standards.
- We shall be Encouraging employees to identify and report any unsafe conditions including near miss and implement actions to prevent work related injury or illness.
- This policy shall be reviewed periodically for its continued suitability and updated as necessary.